Image Map

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

I'm all good

My appointment was finished in record time.  Seriously less than 1 hour total time. I was expecting to meet with Dr. Hodul but the P.A. came in instead.  Apparently they consulted before hand, but this is the second time with Moffitt that I had a Dr. appointment and they no showed.

We spoke about my symptoms and she checked out the swollen lymph nodes.  She basically said that because I was skinny it's not abnormal to be able to feel them.  I told her they were not always that big. However she said she could feel nodes on both sides.  The good news is the tenderness is going away (I've been on antibiotics for almost 24 hours) She felt it was not an infection from the surgery and that it may be an infection from elsewhere.  So I follow up with another Dr. tomorow.  I'll finish all of my antibiotics and notify them if any of my symptoms get worse or if I get a fever or some other new symptom.

She was very confident that this was not a cancer spreading type of thing.

0 comments :

Post a Comment