Image Map

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

tomorrow

Just Breath.  That's what I'm telling myself as my nerves unsettle before my appointment tomorrow.  I know the pathology is in and in 12 hours we will be hearing the results.  I feel strong.  Seriously, 17 days out of major surgery and I'm feeling pretty good.   I have been a little uncomfortable on my right side (where the internal connections have been surgically changed) but it's not terribly painful, just a little sore. I'm assuming that's to be expected, but I'll ask tomorrow. I've also had a bit of belly bloating. This was present after the surgery but went away and now it's back.  It may be from something I ate.  (I had papaya and a few other foods that may have stretched the limit of my current low residue diet. )  Again, I can't wait to be able to eat the yummy, green foods that I am craving.

Please continue to pray for good news.  Your prayers have been heard and we are so thankful for them.  I will update the blog as soon as I can tomorrow.

0 comments :

Post a Comment