Image Map

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Fly on the wall

Good Morning.

So, it's Thursday morning, you know what that means?  Tumor board time.  I wish I could be a fly on the wall to hear what's said about my case.  The good news is that I typically obsess about things like this and I feel fine this morning.  I feel like I'm being treated at the best place possible so I'll just trust the "Tumor Board".

This week has been busy.  I've been finishing holiday shopping, buying the materials for Ava's tap recital (thank you Vika for making the costume), working, trying to find places that sell organic pre made food (so I can eat while I'm out and about) and many other things.

I still feel good.  I feel very postive about this surgery.  I am ready to put this all behind me and the surgery is the last hurdle I face.  All I have to do is heal once it's completed.

I want to thank you all again (and again) for all of the prayers and support.  It's so overwhelming (in a good way).  I couldn't be more blessed to have so many people in my life that truly care.

Have a great day!

Jenesa

0 comments :

Post a Comment