Image Map

Saturday, December 15, 2012

a good day

Saturday has proven that I am really feeling better every day.  I've only had to take two (low strength) pain pills today and it's mainly because I'm still coughing a bit.  I had a good day too.  I went outside with my mom, did some holiday online shopping and the VERY BEST PART.................................
I got to see my two beautiful munchkins.  It took everything inside me not to just sob out of joy when they walked in. Ava was all dressed up in her dance recital clothing and looked just perfect.  She immediately embraced me and just the smell and feel of her little body filled me with strength.  Liam walked over next and when he realized it was me he grabbed my hand and said "lets go bye bye mommy".  Seriously my heart completely melted.  He sat on my lap for a few minutes while I kissed his squishy cheeks approximately one million times.  He just sat there content in my arms.  5.5 days was excrutiating.  They fuel my will to get stronger.

I am so ready to go home tomorrow.  I can't wait to be in my home.  To see my family as much as I can.  I can't wait sleep in my bed.  To shower in my shower.  To wake up to our beautiful view.  To sit outside and smell the breeze.  I may never take anything for granted again :)

0 comments :

Post a Comment