Image Map

Friday, February 8, 2013

the no name post

The past few days have been uneventful.  I ended up overnighting my records to Dr. Bartlett's office on Thursday ($40) because I'm eager to hear that their opinion is the same. Within 1 hour of me sending the package I received a call from Dr. Bartlett's office that they received my package.  How frustrating but at least they have it now. I've had a lot of thoughts about my decision on whether to wait and watch or to proceed now with the surgery. I met with a few of the women that also have PMP this week and they are also baffled with the feedback I've received.  They all agree that what Sugarbaker says is definitely the most trustworthy way to go.  I've decided that's what I'm going to do.  I'll be getting my baseline tumor marker blood work on Wednesday of next week (praying that they are in normal range) and then I'll get my CAT scan and the next round of blood work in June.  If all of that is normal then onto the next 6 months.

We are off to Disney World this weekend.  I couldn't be more excited!!  We haven't been in about a year and half and the kids are SO excited.

0 comments :

Post a Comment