Image Map

Monday, February 11, 2013

The happiest place on Earth

We had such a nice time at Disney World this weekend. We spent all day on Saturday at the Magic Kingdom and all day on Sunday at Epcot.  My cousin and his family were visiting Disney for the first time.  (they are from New York) Ava and their daughter had a blast together!!!

Liam enjoyed himself too other than the dark rides.... he would say "Liam is scared.  I want to go home".



I am totally exhausted from the weekend.  We didn't get home until after 12 last night and guess who drove home..... yours truly.  I did really well with all of the walking.  We utilized this pass that Disney offers peolple undergoing any kind of medical treatment.  It was basically like getting a fast pass for every ride.  This saved us so much time and me a lot of standing.  Thanks Disney.  (and screw you cancer for allowing me the opportunity to use this pass:)

Despite Disney being the happiest place on Earth I had to fight with my thoughts while we were there.  I figured there might be close to a million people at all 4 of the Disney parks in one given day which got me thinking statistically speaking I was the only person there with PMP cancer.  Boo.  Major bad luck.

I am praying that I am making the right decision with waiting and watching.  I have my first tumor marker blood draw on Wednesday of this week.   Praying that those come back completely normal.  I believe they will.

Here are a few more photos from the weekend.  We really did have a great time.


Here is Liam kissing Minnie.


Liam was so tired Sunday night that he passed out in my arms at dinner (which was at 830pm)

My Twins

 Ava was so excited to meet Ariel (her favorite Princess). Ariel asked Liam if he was a guppy and he said, "No, I'm a dragon".


 And Last but not least,  Ava you are a beauty.





1 comments :

Cameron VSJ said...

Hi,

I have a quick question about your blog, would you mind emailing me when you get a chance?

Thanks,

Cameron

cameronvsj(at)gmail.com

Post a Comment