Image Map

Monday, December 30, 2013

Stupid Cancer


I'm on a private Facebook group for appendix cancer patients and caregivers.  It's odd because there are 100s of people on there and I have really grown to love some of these people.  We are in the same boat, we rally with each other, share our good news and give virtual hugs when there is bad news.  One woman who I have never physically met just passed away yesterday. She was the coolest chic in that group.  I've been so very upset since I heard about her passing away.  It's just not fair.  She was young, maybe mid 40s.  I find peace in knowing she is no longer suffering but I am having a rough time not being mad.  It just really stinks.

Here's a link to a big PMP/Appendix cancer lecture Kerri spoke at less than 6 weeks ago.  She comes on around 1 hour 22 minutes.

Rest in peace Kerri.


http://ow.ly/rIhYE


0 comments :

Post a Comment