Image Map

Monday, April 1, 2013

still no response

I haven't heard back from Dr. Bartlett's office yet.  I'm thinking about emailing them again (without becoming that annoying patient).  I want to have a face to face appointment with the Dr. Sardi and Dr. Bartlett (and Sugarbaker if he'd accept me as a patient, as of now he said no) so maybe I can get those appointments set up. I am really struggling living day to day knowing there might be something I should and could do.  I am terrified that if I make the wrong choice (whether to have the big surgery soon or in time if diagnositc testing show it is time) that it could cost me my life.  It's such a big decision. But then at the exact same time as all of this fear circulates through my mind, I am so thankful that I am feeling well and that you'd never know I have this monster inside me.  My quality of life is high.

Here are a few photos from Europe:)











0 comments :

Post a Comment