Image Map

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all of the mommies out there, especially my mom, Rea. You are very loved and appreciated. Thank-you for all you have done and still do!!

This weekend has been sort of yucky because I have not been feeling well. Thankfully I feel certain it is not cancer related. Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure I had one of those nasty stomach bugs. You know, fever, chills and GI troubles :( Friday was my only really bad day. I felt much better Saturday with just a little underlying nausea continuing still.

I was still able to enjoy Mother's Day weekend. Sean was Mr. mom and pretty much did everything.

Tomorrow is 6 months since my first surgery. It's amazing to think that 6 months ago I had no clue that I had cancer. It seems like it was much longer ago.

0 comments :

Post a Comment