Image Map

Friday, November 18, 2016

4 years

It just dawned on my that tomorrow is November 19th, which means it has been 4 years since my diagnosis.  Any let me tell you..... these 4 years have been packed full of the craziest roller coaster ride of life possible. But today I am healthy, happy and living life every single day.

There was an appendix cancer walk in Tampa a few weeks ago.  It was so nice to connect with other survivors and see friends that I had met through a private appendix cancer Facebook group. It's so interesting that there's really no rhyme or reason between the people who have been diagnosed.... no common age, gender, ethnicity..... so bizarre.  My mom, Sister, Uncle and Bob, Jeremy and the kiddos all walked with me.  It meant so much having them all there.  Here are a few photos from the event.







The walk happened to be on Dr. Bartlett's birthday and the 4 of us are all his patient and all doing well.

0 comments :

Post a Comment