Image Map

Thursday, December 31, 2015

2015 ----------> 2016

Happy New Years everyone!

What a year this has been for me.  2015 was a year of personal growth and little journeys. It sounds ridiculously morbid but it's so humbling and emotional when you live through years you at one point thought you wouldn't experience.  After a very busy 2014, I decided to soak life in at a much slower pace.  I stayed in Tampa more and made new friends, strengthened existing friendships and spent a lot of time by myself.  I learned to live in the grey.  Rather than being consumed by living and being a certain way, I acted on what feels right.  This year is ending on such a high note for me.  Lots of great things are brewing and happening and I am excited for what will be going through my mind when I type this post next New Years Eve.

Cheers to a happy and healthy 2016 filled with laughter and adventure.

0 comments :

Post a Comment