Image Map

Monday, August 10, 2015

BIG WEEK!!!!!

I remember thinking "I have to wait 3 months to get answers and clarity?!?" back in May after my last scan and now the week is finally here. This summer has flown by and has been absolutely wonderful.  I have made the best out of having to wait for answers.  I made a decision to have the best summer possible and to maintain a positive attitude and I think I did a pretty good job;) 


I'll be working today and tomorrow and then I fly to Pittsburgh Wednesday with my mom.  I am so thankful she's coming with me.  I need to look at the schedule again but I have the CATscan around 12pm on Thursday and then an appointment immediately after with Dr. Bartlett to get the results of the scan.  Truthfully, I am nervous.  I am doing a great job dealing with the emotions, fear and anxiety of the unknown but I am a little scared.  I have kept myself busy this past weekend with close friends, fun activities and anything that makes me smile.

Please keep me in your prayers this week.  I (very much) appreciate positive thoughts, white light and any encouragement sent my way.  I will update this blog when I'm in Pittsburgh.

0 comments :

Post a Comment