Image Map

Monday, July 6, 2015

slight change of plans

I missed a call from a (412) number this morning.  I immediately knew it was someone from Dr. Bartlett's office.  It's amazing that just seeing those 3 numbers makes my stomach drop.  The voicemail was from the scheduler informing me that my August 6th appointment needed to be rescheduled.  Insert a big eye roll here.  I completely understand things come up and schedules need to be changed but it's a super-big inconvenience when flights and hotels have been booked and days have been taken off work.  This not only effects me but my mom as well.  BUT....... it's just the way the cookie crumbles sometimes.  I was able to reschedule the scan and appointment with Dr. Bartlett for just one week later then originally scheduled. My mom was able to move her schedule around and she will now be joining me in Pittsburgh. I'm quite relieved I don't have to go by myself.  Plus, she's pretty awesome and fun to be around;)  Just 38 days until I can breathe a little easier.

I spent the holiday weekend with my babes.  We spent a good part of the weekend in the sun at the pool, beach or local parks and markets.  It was a beautiful weekend.

0 comments :

Post a Comment