Image Map

Sunday, May 10, 2015

Happiness

I am emotionally flooded with gratitude, love and feeling completely reenergized.  Today is Mother's Day and I happily spent the day at the beach with my amazing mother and beautiful kids.  It was a perfect day.  The water was crystal blue and still.  Dolphins swam extremely close to where we were swimming.  It really was the perfect day at the beach.

Yesterday I returned home from a week in Puerto Morelos, Mexico.  I signed up for a Yoga retreat months ago on a whim,.  Nourish Your Soul with two incredible women as the retreat leaders.  I figured, why not?  I went into the week not knowing anyone and with very few expectations.  What I received was an incredible experience filled with relaxation, amazing yoga, emotional and spiritual healing, laughter, new friends, delicious food and many other non-tangible gifts.  I left feeling emotionally lighter.  I returned to the same life that sent me away extremely stressed and tired yet I feel completely optimistic and free.

Tomorrow I go in for blood work/tumor markers and Tuesday is my scan.  It had to be rescheduled due to incorrect orders.  The nervous feeling is somewhere in my mind but I have zero feelings of stress attached (if that makes any sense at all)

Here are a few photos from Mexico:

This was my favorite spot in the house!
Speaking of house, this is Casa Om.  



Two of the amazing women I met.


From the Gratitude Ceremony on the last night. 

 The entire group at the Tulum Mayan Ruins





I will post the results of the scan and blood work Wednesday or Thursday.


0 comments :

Post a Comment