Image Map

Monday, September 9, 2013

Checking in


Hi :)  I hope all is well in "your" world.  My world has been hectic. I'm trying to s-l-o-w things down a bit.  Work is Busy. We are in back to school mode. Add everyday life and some other things in the mix and I feel like there are just not enough hours in the day.   And to complicate things I just started an online integrative nutrition course.  I'm VERY excited about it.  The course covers the fundamentals of nutrition but it's main concentration is living a healthy life..... starting with the love in your life, the passion in your life, your work, exercise and spirituality.  I will definitely write about this year long journey that I am beginning.  I am thrilled to learn more about living a truly healthy life.

Be Well!

0 comments :

Post a Comment